Updated Forest Data Bank resources are now available..
The update includes:
1. Map and descriptive data on forest areas managed by the State Forests NFH as of 1 January 2015.
2. Reports on forests of all ownership forms as of 1 January 2015.
3. Updated data on forest fires.
4. Updated geological data.
5. Updated boundaries of protected areas.
New functionalities have been added:
1. Map of plant communities.
2. Map of forest habitats for forests managed by the State Forests NFH.
3. Automatic system for sharing the data on forest districts of the State Forests NFH.
We encourage you to use the Forest Data Bank (BDL) resources as well as to share your opinion and ideas on our website.